It's been a very challenging and rewarding semester. It course work I am doing became something so much more than I every expected. I realized it as I sat in Sacred Space with others in my church.
The message is all about how we can change our world. Until I can write more about how I am working fervently to change my world, I highly suggest listening to these videos and clips and be challenge as well.
This is the description of Sacred Space.
Sacred Space provides a variety of different environments for those in their 20’s and 30’s to become involved in Causeway Coast Vineyard. Our passion and desire is to gather, equip and empower young adults to be everyday revolutionaries in changing the world around through living radically for Jesus.
Our core values are:
- A passionate love for Jesus – it all begins and ends with Him
- Living and cultivating a supernatural lifestyle which demonstrates the kingdom of God in power
- Pursuing a radical life of generous justice and mercy
- Creativity that changes the culture around us

No comments:
Post a Comment