Monday, May 20, 2013

RECreate

I am so excited to share this with you. RECreate.

As their website says :
Born out of a creative movement on the North Coast of Northern Ireland, RECreate is a collaborative endeavor amongst friends. Its purpose is to highlight, empower, and enable opportunity for the unique and talented artists that are based in or visiting Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom. Whether it is music, words, or film…creativity is what drives us forward in our own lives, so we delight in encouraging others in their own pursuits. Our mentality is that creativity breeds creativity. We are RECreate.

wearerecreate,com
idea was born. They ran full steam ahead with it, and today it launched! I have been helping them with some of the graphics behind this so I've followed the progress before anyone else has seen it. It's going to be an amazing thing coming across the UK. Right now they're focusing on making music videos and writing reviews of the music, but there are plans for eventual growth into other areas.

I am so happy to promote them. Check it out.


wearerecreate.com


No comments: