Monday, October 25, 2010

Minneapolis

In mid-September I traveled to Minneapolis, MN for my first ever business trip! It was a scary/exciting experience. But anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE to travel. This was the first time I've been to Minnesota, so I was super excited. Though the four days I was there were extremely busy, I found some time to explore and relish in the beauty that was this city. I tend to be drawn to water- so any time there is a river, lake or ocean nearby- I find it. This time the Mississippi River required a 2 mile walk from my hotel but it was worth it. Here are some pictures that I finally downloaded off my camera.


Loring Lake @Loring Park
Mississippi River
There were lots of swan and geese
This was the coolest fountain ever at Loring Park.
It looked like the flower you blow on to make a wish

No comments: