If you ever come to Northern Ireland, Murlough Bay, outside of Ballycastle is a must see. I was with my friends Samuel, Phil and JD and they were scouting an area for a music video shoot and we ended up here. It is by far the most gorgeous place I've been to date in Northern Ireland.
It was a fairy tale in beauty and in the sense that I felt like a princess among these truly incredible men.
It was already a windy day in Coleraine, but when Sam parked the car at the top of the hill we weren't expecting gale force winds. We were just leaning into the wind hoping it wouldn't stop suddenly or we were going fall flat on our faces. Seeing the rocky cliffs, we were also hoping that a gust wasn't going to knock us over, because of course our curiousity brought us far too close to the cliff edges.
All photos are courtesy of Samuel Steele.
![]() |
| Sometimes even little gnomes come out for a visit in the fairy tales |







No comments:
Post a Comment